The Go Smarter Business Network is open to any business within the North East Combined Authority (NECA) area - Tyne and Wear, Northumberland and Durham.
The Network provides a forum for businesses encouraging them to work together to develop and deliver sustainable travel initiatives within their organisation.
By becoming a member of the Go Smarter Business Network your organisation will receive:
- Invitations to a programme of events and activities,
- Regular e-newsletters providing your organisation with updates on activities, examples of best practice and information on possible funding opportunities,
- Access to a hub of online resources
- Best practice guides and updates on funding for sustainable travel schemes
- Log in details to the dedicated Business Network members’ section of the Go Smarter website.
Membership is free. If you’d like to become a member please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For the Go Smarter Business Network terms and conditions please click here: